Do you ever wonder how you rank for data quality? We asked that same question and it inspired us to create the first annual Data Quality Benchmark Report.
In collaboration with B2B Fusion Group, we conducted a year-long survey that looked at different dimensions of quality for sales and marketing databases. After gathering results from over 55 companies, we created this report, and here are some of the jaw-dropping stats and takeaways.
1. 72% feel data quality is very important
2. 68% said the top data quality priority is deduplication
3. 31% license software to ensure data quality
4. 41% hire someone to handle data quality
5. 94% think about organizing and prioritizing fields in their CRM for better data performance
6. 24% said 5% of their database contains duplicates
7. 7% realize duplicated leads, contacts and accounts are a concern, yet they don’t know how many dupes they have
9. 17% claimed that more than 10% of their leads, accounts and opportunities are duplicates
10. 24% said that 1/4 of their lead data is complete: that means ~75% of lead data is missing
11. 50% of the average respondent’s database is missing crucial customer data
12. 44% are not ensuring contact data validity or email address validity
13. 39% cannot confirm that their data is fresh
14. 48% do not have an official owner of their data within their organization
15. 37% of respondents are in marketing operations, and have taken the role as the data steward
Share your thoughts on these findings in the comments below.
Learn more about data quality for business in this free report.
The post 15 Brand New Data Quality Stats That Will Surprise You appeared first on RingLead.